Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Claire is 9mo!




Hard to believe our little one is growing up so fast! She is now crawling around the house EVERYWHERE and trying to play with all her big sister's toys which doesn't make Emily happy. ;-) She's eating solid foods and can feed herself finger food. She LOVES blueberries as you can see in the picture. :-)

She had her 9mo appt today and here are the stats:

HEIGHT: 26.5in (14%tile)
WEIGHT: 15lbs 5oz (3%tile)
HEAD: 17.5in (64%tile)

So still small and skinny with a big head. LOL

We thought she popped her first tooth yesterday (first time I felt anything) but the little bugger kept thrusting her tongue out to thwart any successful attempts at confirmation. When I mentioned it to the doctor he said he'd take a look for me and COULDN'T for the same reason. LOL He complimented me on her strong tongue. ;-) We did get confirmation, however, after her shot today when she started screaming. It pulled the tongue back and I could see TWO teeth (the bottom two center) had poked through the gum. So we've got teeth!!!

No comments: