Thursday, April 23, 2009

Asleep at The Wheel...

This afternoon I refused to nap, so Daddy took me out for a bike ride. During which I proceeded to dose off....I guess I did need the rest after all. I suppose parents can be right every once-in-a-while. ;-)




For dinner we headed back to South Beach (this time Grandpa drove us) and ate at the Land's End Tavern. As you can see, my new doll Lucy also came with us. I ordered a yummy "Pirate Dog", in fact, I ate almost the whole thing (plus some of Mommy's dinner too).

 

 

 


After dinner we walked around the shops, saw some birdies (they were called Macaws) at the Salty Dog store. And we listened to some live music, but I didn't want to stay too long, because I thought it was too loud. :(

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melinda said...

LOVE the bike pics!!!!

Brett said...

She loves the helmet, says "butterflies, butterflies" whenever she sees it. It was definitely doing its job that trip. ;-)