Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Pre-Dinner Olympic Games...

We went for another walk down to the beach, but didn't stay long, because it was very windy and the sand kept getting in my face. So after we got back, I still had some energy to burn before dinner.

First I played the "let's open all the cabinets" game. For some reason, I got the feeling that Mommy and Daddy didn't seem to enjoy this game as much as I did.




Then I ate some Cheetos...these things are really YUMMY!




Then Daddy and I did some tandem stroller rides around the condo.
He pushed me in my stroler, and I pushed my doll Lucy in her stroller.



 


Finally, I played some golf with the new set of clubs that my Uncle Jeff gave me.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melinda said...

See you won't need a double, Emily can push the baby!